- Josh's birthday! We saw a Melbourne Theatre Company play and had dinner from our favourite local burger place.
- Geelong game at the 'G. I was lucky to make it to two live football games this year, but this was the only one I saw with my dad, who got me into football in the first place.
I didn't set any!
Books and media
(Only seasons I finished this month are included here.)
- 4/5 De Dag
- 4/5 Los Espookys, Season 1
- 4/5 10 Years With Hayao Miyazaki
- 3.5/5 Jim Henson documentary by Defunctland
- 3.5/5 Whites, Season 1
- 3.5/5 Behind the Veil: An Australian Nurse in Saudi Arabia, Lydia Laube
- Publish two blog posts
- Choose a new book to read
- Release iPad support in Exist for iOS (it's in beta right now)
- Get blood tests done to check vitamin levels
- Lose 1kg
Focus habit for August
Ukulele! I just started learning ukulele at the end of July and I'm really enjoying it, so I'm aiming to practice every day while it's still fun.
P.S. I make some stuff you might like: Exist, a personal analytics app to help you understand your life, Larder, a bookmarking app for developers, and Changemap, a roadmap and changelog for transparent teams.