What went well this month
- Book of Mormon was awesome. Second time seeing it and I'd see it again.
- Set up my new domain, bellebcooper.com.
✖️ 4 bike rides: 2/4
✔️ Finish Larder for iOS login screen
✖️ Release Larder for iOS beta version
✔️ Release first beta of Exist for iOS with Apple Health sleep integration
✖️ Release some open-source code
✖️ 4 posts across the following blogs: mine, Larder, Hello Code: 3/4:
- Making it: Indie iOS developer Becky Hansmeyer
- Must-have apps 2016
- Reflecting on diversity at Playgrounds Con 2017)
March's focus habit
Morning workouts: min. 5/week
Towards the end of March I started getting into more of a routine with workouts, and pushing myself to do 30-minute workouts every day. It's frustrating to increase the amount of exercise I do and not feel or see any difference, but I think I just haven't been exercising enough to make a difference yet. Hopefully April will prove me right.
- The Hard Problem: A Play, Tom Stoppard 3/5
Goals for April
- Release Apple Health sleep integration in Exist for iOS
- Get custom tracking ready for beta testers in Exist for iOS
- 4 blogs posts
Focus habit for March
- Workout for 30+ minutes, min. 5x /week
This review will be featured in the next edition of The Monthly Review. If you like to read monthly reviews, sign up for the newsletter to get a collection of personal reviews in your inbox every month. If you write your own reviews, sign up to participate and share your reviews and your process with others.
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you purchase something via one of my product links, I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you). I only add affiliate links after writing a blog post, so the products I mention are truly what I want to write about.