It's been a long time since I've written a monthly review. Here's one for November to get me started again.
- I turned 30! I made a big deal out of my birthday and was lucky to have some nice people help me celebrate. It was a lot of fun.
- Everybody's Talking About Jamie. Our local indie cinema showed a filmed version of this West End musical. It wasn't my favourite musical, but having not seen one live for a long time, I really enjoyed the experience.
- Got my haircut. It's the best haircut I've had for years. I really love it, and that's a nice feeling—and a relief, since I was quite nervous about it.
- Saw Grand Salvo live and finally went to a Melbourne Nerd Nite. Both were fun events, and it was nice to be out and doing stuff, since we spent a long time not going out much when we lived far, far away from everything.
I didn't set any goals for the month, so nothing to report.
For December my goals are:
- Publish two blog posts
- Ship a side project update (this can be any public update on any side project)